Terms and Conditions
The terms “DESINMEC” or “us” refer to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or visitor.
The use of this website is subjected to the following terms:
- The content of this website is for your general information; Desinmec holds the right to make changes without previous notice.
- The company is not responsible under any concept of the accuracy, punctuality, performance, and suitability of the information or materials that are found or offered in this website for any purpose.
- The use of any information or material from this website is under your own responsibility, we will not be held liable of the consequences. It is your responsibility to guarantee that the products, services or information available in this website correspond with your specific needs.
- This website contains proprietary or licensed material. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, that forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website, that are not proprietary or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged in this website.
- Non authorized use of this website may lead to legal claims for damage or criminal offense.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are offered to provide more information. We are not responsible for the content of related websites.