A company is socially responsible when it takes into account the impact that its decisions and activities cause in the company and the environment.
To generate a new corporate philosophy "to work for a sustainable world" creating social and environmental values in view of the common welfare.
INTEREST GROUPS (employees, managers, collaborators)
- Obtain results through transparent, coherent and responsible behavior.
- Value teamwork.
- Promote learning as a means of growth.
EXTERNAL INTEREST GROUPS (society and State)
- Promote and disseminate responsible and sustainable management and action.
- Be benchmarks in sustainability.
- Maintain a solid link with the State and the community.
- Energy efficiency
- Responsible consumption of natural resources.
- Use of renewable energy.
We align our management strategies with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) setting specific short, medium and long-term goals. Carrying out actions aimed at forging the foundations of a sustainable company and contributing to the construction of a more just and integrated society.